TROJAN® ON THE DBL™
TROJAN ® ON THE DBL™
Give your partner the pleasure they’re seeking. TROJAN® ON THE DBL™ lets you bring lube into the moment without any awkwardness
- • Easy-open, no mess design
- • Trusted Trojan Quality
- • Shipped in discreet packaging
Each nested pod includes:
- • 1 easy-to-open condom (lubricated ultra-sensitive latex condom)
- • 1 no-mess, squeezable lube (2 ml. silicone lubricant)
How To Open+
Gently separate 2-in-1
To open condom pod, peel
protective film away from
pod. The quick-peel seal is
fast and easy to open.
Gently squeeze lube pod
to dispense just-the-right
Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs. • To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton. • There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
• Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
Made it easy for my partner and I to introduce lube, which we hadn’t done before.